Monday, January 14, 2013

Enter the Bloggeuse

So, I finally got around to starting a blog all my own. Considering how opinionated I am, this should be unsurprising to a lot of folks, I suppose.

But anyway...

I had a LiveJournal for a long time, but I finally got to the point where I gave it up because the formatting code was brain-dead and squished my impulse to post or comment. I really, really hate LiveJournal, have I mentioned this? Oops, I think I just did.

This blog will probably be pretty 'stream-of-consciousness' in places, when I just feel like ranting briefly, but in others, I expect it to be more like a very occasional op-ed sort of thing about whatever's bouncing around inside my pixelated brain. Since I am a writer, I hope that it's all comprehensible and entertaining.

If it's not? Well, I'll refund every penny you paid for it.

(As a side note, the title of this entry is my insane feminine-ending version of 'blogger,' just because I'm kind of nuts like that.)

Enjoy!


Musical Selection: Kate Bush, "Lily"

No comments:

Post a Comment